In this guide, we will take a look at how to add a subject or change your qualification.
Add a Subject
1) Once logged into your student account, navigate to Settings in the side panel and click on 'Subjects'.
2) Click on the 'Add Subject' button at the top right of the page.
3) English and Maths are automatically added to your account during sign up. To add Biology, select it from the drop-down menu.
4) You will then be presented with the available list of qualifications for this subject. Choose the one most suitable for you, and then click the 'Add Subject' button! The subject will now show up in your sidebar.
Change Your Qualification
1) After navigating to the Subjects area in Settings, click on the 'Edit' button next to any of your subjects.
2) You will be presented with a pop-up showing the available qualifications for that subject. To change your qualification, simply select one of the options and click 'Update Subject'.
3) Now, from your Subject Breakdown, you will be able to toggle the view to show only concepts on your qualification or all the concepts that Get My Grades have written for the subject.
Only Concepts on Your Qualification
When you have the 'All Qualifications' view toggled, you will still be able to access the Learn pages and Revise Assignments that are not on your course, for if you want to learn a bit more about something you have already covered!